37th Annual General & Scientific Meeting
Themes : CLINICAL PRACTICE AND EMERGENCY CARE IN THE WEST AFRICAN SUB REGION
Workshops : Practice of laboratory Medicine in the West Africa: Challenges and Prospects
In partnership with « Royal College of Pathologists »
Malaria : Health challenges in West africa
DATE : 4 – 8 November 2013
Venue : Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire
Click here to register.
Name: WEST AFRICAN COLLEGE OF PYSICIANS Côte d'Ivoire
Banque: AC CESS BANK CI
Code Banque: CI106
Code guichet: 01001
Numéro de compte: 001072810502
Clé RIB: 18
Welcome to the Côte D'Ivoire chapter
With currently eight chapters - Côte d'Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, the Republic of Benin, Senegal and Sierra Leone College meets more and more West African profile. The College is organized into faculties, composed of specialists in each of the six major disciplines are: the internal medicine, Pediatrics, public health, psychiatry, clinical laboratories and the family medicine.
Improve the health of West Africa through excellence in training of medical specialists and the provision of high quality health care.
- 1. To ensure high ethical and professional standards through appropriate components of training programmes and monitoring of these standards among Fellows and Members
- 2. To upgrade the training curricula and methods of training and assessment to ensure internationally accepted modern standards of its graduates
- 3. To develop an efficient and effective management and administrative system.
- 4. To develop and employ a financial system that will ensure the College’s
- 5. To establish the College as a major contributor to health care in the West African sub-region, with active membership throughout the sub-region
- 6. To develop active and relevant partnerships with other relevant organisations throughout the world.